Friday, March 5, 2010

Vistabay

Vistabay drug treatment programs are a network of holistic drug treatment centers. They offer a long term and comprehensive program with incredible results. Vistabay has a goal oriented program, rather than a time oriented program. For one cost, clients are admitted to the program and allowed to stay as long as it takes to complete all phases of the program with no additional costs.

The program encompasses complete detoxification from substances using a sauna, vitamins, nutrition, and exercise. It also has a heavy focus on life skills so that the individual can handle any situation that they find themselves. Very often because of these life skills, the former addict handles life better than the average person.

The following is a testimonial from one of their program graduates:


I would like to start this testimonial off by thanking Vistabay for everything. I came to Vistabay not knowing what to expect and never imagining I would have turned out to be the person I am today. As I look back at myself I realize how far I have come in this last year. I graduated the Program in April and since then have accomplished quite a bit. I have an excellent job in the U.S. Forestry and I also work at a boy’s home on weekends. I am doing two things I absolutely love, working in the woods and helping people. The best part is I know that there is nothing in my way that will stop me from reaching my aspirations. Every goal I have set for my self since I was in the Program I have accomplished. I’m continuing to set more goals for myself and I know that I will achieve them.

My life is amazing! It’s more like an adventure now and wherever I want it to go it will go there. I would like to thank everyone for being there for me, especially my parents.

Your life is what you make it. It’s up to you where you want it to go.

Daniel K

The intake counselors at Vistabay furnished me with several similar stories told by their graduates. It gives me a lot of hope for the future of drug rehab knowing that facilities like Vistabay exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment